Sunday, December 29, 2013

pain


I can explain the pain.

The pain that drives this pen to write.

The pain that slaves the brain at night.

The pain from those slain in our heart.

The pain that push two souls apart.

The pain that drains our energy.

The pain one day that will end me.

The pain that love brings to all of us.

The pain my brain wishes not to discuss.

The pain of things that remain unchanged.

The pain that leaves thoughts rearranged.

The pain is sometimes all we know.

The pain is essential to learn and grow.

The Pain is real. The pain wont leave.

The pain can strain the hope to believe.

The pain is consuming, swallowing you whole.

The pain cuts deep, the pain remains cold.

The pain strikes fast and plans to stay.

The pain is a debt you can never repay.

The pain that paints to cover the flames.

The pain is why most know my name.

The pain is forever, the pain is within.

The pain is my life. The pain is my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment