Friday, August 7, 2015

Vertipression


 How it goes with vertigo.
A lesson in depression.
Manage your brain damage.
I used to blend in with the crowd, walk with my head up and proud.
Speak with conviction, know when to transition from quiet to loud.
I could drive fast and run hard. I would arrive safe and bluff cards.
I trusted my mind to guide me. Now I know it's blind with no regard.
I wanted people around me and converse about the fate of man.
I hate I only debate alone about the fate of this man in my hands.
A life is wasting and it is tasting like the rotten spoils of defeat.
Yet i won't lay down until my body is blue rotten spoiled meat.
I used to look into the mirror and know exactly what I would see.
Now all I know is the broken monster's reflection staring back at me.
i cant explain the pain when your brain doesn't know the real you.
I just know how it goes when your trapped in a body trying to kill you.
~ceL

No comments:

Post a Comment